The Court range is commonly used for lighting tennis and basketball courts, schools, and carparks. The design of the square parallel tube pole caters for applications where, architecturally, a square profile is preferred to suit the mounting of rectangular luminaires, such as the shoebox type lighting fixture.
Options & Accessories
- Court poles are base plate mounted as standard, but can be designed for in-ground mounting
- The poles are hot dip galvanized and can be powder coated or painted in the colour of your choice
- The range is available in square hollow section (SHS) only
- Standard mounting heights are 4m to 10m
- Poles can be designed for different heights
- Luminaire adaptors